Kia’s Total Care Ownership Coverage
Whenever you buy a new Kia, you’re automatically covered by its premium warranty program, Total Care Ownership Coverage, which includes:
- 5-year/100,000 km – A comprehensive warranty that covers almost the entire vehicle.*
- 5-year/100,000 km – Powertrain Warranty covering the engine, transmission, axles, differentials and driveshafts.*
- 5-year/100,000 km – Roadside Assistance gets you help anywhere in North America if your Kia breaks down from mechanical failure.
- 1-year/20,000 km – First-year adjustments covering consumable items such as bulbs, wiper blades, fuses, brake pads, etc.*
- 8-year/130,000 km – Major Emission Components that guarantee that the car will conforms to all current government emission regulations.*
*Some restrictions apply. Contact Lethbridge Kia for more details.
Kia Protection Plans
Looking for a little extra peace of mind? Read more Lethbridge Kia’s Protection Plans.